Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everything you wanted to know about my stomach but were afraid to ask

I have had my stomach bug for around 36 hours now; thankfully I am on the upswing and starting to feel better.

This morning was pretty dicey as I spent most of it around the bathroom thinking I was going to throw up. Safe to say this put an end to any ideas I had of going for a swim today. In fact I have not done much this week bar a light jog on Monday.

Fingers crossed I can get out tomorrow morning for a light paddle

Cheers

Greg

PS picked up the bike from it’s service, it looks real preeeetty....also when I went for a ride the other day I saw someone flossing their teeth at a set of lights. I like clean teeth as much as the next guy but there is a time and a place for it....

No comments: