Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just a short one

Tonight I am going to try on wetsuits.
If that does not give me material for a blog nothing will.

In other unrelated news I decided to man up, ignore my hamstring pain and just go for it. I went for my first run in a long time and it felt good…..no it felt great!

Apart from that I have taken my training up a couple of notches this week doing double sessions every day.

Look what happens when you have a big cup of toughen the f up…..

Cheers

Greg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you get to choose the labels on the blog? The last one would have appeared on a cheese lover's search - but alas, not insightful review of aged dairy products to be found!

Anonymous said...

I sure do - I wanted to hook into that lucrative cheese blog space I have heard so much about